Our beautiful beach front, 4 bedroom self-catering guest house allows stunning views of Table Mountain & Robben Island.
Get away from your daily routine.
It is also ideal for tourists, surfers or even corporates.
IT is very close to the beach. With a stone throw away from the nearest breaking waves.
Close enough to all sorts of bars/restaurants on your door step.
The Ground Floor Consist Of:
* Has a standard double bed in one room, TV, built in wardrobes, bathroom and fresh linen / towels.
* Has a large double with queen size bed in 2nd room with TV, built in wardrobes, en-suite and fresh linen / towels.
* The 3rd and 4th bedroom has four single beds (or one room could be made into King size bed), dining set for four, TV, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge, cutlery, crockery, built-in wardrobes, own bathroom, fresh linen / towels.
* Stunning sea views, and door leading on to the patio.
* Free Wi-Fi, daily cleaning, tea/coffee/sugar/rusks/milk supplied.
* The large communal kitchen seats eight with a beach facing lounge for all to enjoy.
* Our lengthy patio is equipped with BBQ facilities while you enjoy the views that Table Mountain, Robben Island and the ocean has to offer.
Street parking is available at the front of the property.
Cape Town has many attractions that you can enjoy and just to name a few:
V&A Waterfront lay 30 km away by car, or My Citi bus route.
Ps. We don't mind small pets. [Please arrange prior]
NB - Groups daily cleaning will be at own cost or can be arrange at extra R250pn. We do however change towels + linen for bookings over 6 nights or longer for Groups.