Chill-’n-Biki Lodge is nestled among the hills and natural dams in the Mabalingwe Game Reserve
* Chill-’n-Biki Lodge is an affordable self-catering 3 bedroom thatched house.
* This Big 5 Reserve on 12500 hectares is a nature lover’s paradise!
* Only 1 ½ hour’s drive from Pretoria - just 15 minutes from Bela-Bela.
* The house is walking distance from the main swimming pool, putt putt, tennis court, squash court, children’s play area, pool table, big Chess board, heated swimming pools, restaurant and farm shop.
* Come unwind and experience the wild life up close as animals roam freely around the lodge.
* Even Elephants have been seen on our doorstep.
* Enjoy the rich animal and bird life of Mabalingwe.
* Game drives can be done with your own vehicle or book an organised game drive.
* The lodge accommodates 6 adults and up to 2 children.
* 3 En-suite bedrooms each with own bath, shower and toilet.
* Fully equipped open plan kitchen and living area.
* The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering and includes a microwave, an electric oven and stove, a fridge-freezer, and cutlery and crockery.
* There is a Boma for late night braais while listening to the sound of the bushveld.
* Undercover parking for 3 vehicles.
* On site facilities includes a restaurant and ladies bar, shop, bush pub, liquor store, ATM and fuel.
* The reserve has a large variety of onsite activities such as Archery, game drives, night drives, sunset drives, bird drive, horseback safaris and lion feeding.
* Nearby attractions: Bela-Bela natural hot mineral springs ( 28km) Aventura resort: Hot water swimming and other water sports like wake boarding (28km)
* The De Wildt Cheetah sanctuary: Offers guided Cheetah tours (7km)
* Zebula Country club golf: Golf, spa, country club, reptile park (15km)
* Elements golf reserve: Golf course (8km) * Euphoria Golf club: Golf. Cable car (80km)
* Elephant rides: (14km)
Weekdays - R1500 per night
Weekends & Holidays - R2500 per night
Discount may be given if booked during mid-week.