This Estate Country House in Uvongo, South Coast, KZN is set on 5 acres of Tropical Botanical Gardens.
* We offer Luxury Air-conditioned Suites.
* Breakfasts are included.
* Exotic Plant Nursery
* Clothing Design Studio
* Free Wifi available on the Pool Deck and Restaurant.
Situated 1.5kms inland from the spectacular Uvongo Beach and Waterfall.
At the main complex we have a Tea Garden, Orchid and Exotic Plant Nursery, Restaurant, Clothing Design Studio and the Pool Deck.
* Light meals and lunches are available.
* Fully licensed bar opens from 9.00am till 4pm and dinners by reservations.
All our accommodation is situated approx 150m away from the Main Complex, overlooking our own private dam, in a tranquil and private setting.
A car park is available at the back of the accommodation block.
All rooms are well equipped with:
* Bathrooms en-suite,
* Ceiling fans,
* Bar fridge,
* Tea/Coffee making facilities,
* Built in dressing tables with hairdryers,
* Colour TV’s (only SABCTV reception and have DVD Decoders.. You may bring your own DSTV Decoder and card as all rooms are wired with our Dish)
* Air Conditioning
* Own Patio.
Safe, fax and email facilities are available at reception.
We also have a two Bedroom unit, main bedroom has a Queen-size bed, and the second room two single beds.
New addition is that we have had the main entrance gate remote controlled for your convenience, for when you leave or enter the Estate of an evening, for your security
The pool is available to residents only from 6.30am till 6.30pm or later by arrangements.
Residents Breakfasts are served on the pool deck at 9.00am, (Please advise us in advance of any dietary requirements) take away breakfasts can be arranged if you are going early or sightseeing.
We can arrange booking for the following:
Golfing (5 golf courses all within a 30min drive)
Bus Guided Tours
Situated about 1.2kms from Uvongo Beach and have 7 Main Golf Courses within a 30km radius.
** Children under 5yrs R250 per night
** Unfortunately we do not accept children under 3yrs unless otherwise agreed.( we do have a lot of water as in dams and fishponds !)