The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
How to Block Dates on Calendar
It is extremely important for accommodation owners / hosts to keep their calendar updated, that way guests see there is activity in the booking calendar. Activity is the best marketer one can get.
To block dates in order to prevent reservations from being accepted follow the following steps:
1. Log into your account.
2. Make sure you are on the dashboard page.
3. Find you listing and click on it.
4. Click on "Bookings".
5. Click on "Create Bookings".
6. Select your dates.
7. Select "Reserved"
8. Click save.
9. Then cross-check: Refresh page, click on "Bookings" and find the "Reserved" booking and check if the dates are correct.
10. Remember to always ensure that your pricing pages is correct and updated.
Team: Southern Staying