Cancellation Policy for Guests Hosts
CANCELLATION POLICY – BOOKINGS AT SOUTHERN STAYING
Guests are urged to only make a booking once they are 100% satisfied with the accommodation information and satisfied that they will be able to stay for the period booked.
Whenever a Guest makes a booking it is free from any Southern Staying booking fees. Our Southern Staying Hosts compensate Southern Staying for its services.
1. Once a Southern Staying Host accepts a Booking Request the Host may not withdraw or cancel acceptance of the booking.
2. The Host must at all times comply to the offer made via the Host’s listing advert on the Southern Staying website.
3. Any application to cancel by a Host will be charged at 30% service to the cost of the Host.
4. Hosts will be held accountable by Guests themselves for any defrayed costs.
5. Hosts can officially apply to cancel a reservation by loading a message to the Southern Staying Client Support desk, the link of which is displayed on our website. Once the Host receives confirmation of receipt the application to cancel will be official. However, no application will be accommodated in the period 30 days before arrival and no refund will be made either.
1. Whenever a Guest makes a booking, 50% of the total booking fee must be paid immediately. The balance must be paid 15 days before arrival.
2. As long as a Guest’s reservation hasn't been accepted by the host, a Guest may cancel the reservation. A 12% Southern Staying cancellation fee will then be deducted from any refund due to the booking cancellation.
3. A refund of a Guest’s booking fee, after deduction of the 12% Southern Staying cancellation fee, will only be made once Southern Staying or the Listings Host succeeds to re-let the accommodation for the same period as booked.
4. Guests won't be charged for the reservation or Southern Staying service fees. But, if they cancel after the reservation after the deposit was paid, the reservation will be subject to the terms of the cancellation policy as set out herein.
5. The Southern Staying service fee is non-refundable.
6. Guests can officially apply to cancel a reservation by loading a message to the Southern Staying Client Support desk, the link of which is displayed on our website. Once the Guest receives confirmation of receipt the application to cancel will be official. However, no application will be accommodated in the period 30 days before arrival and refund will be made either.
The above cancellation policy is applied strictly and with no exceptions. Guest and Hosts must understand that they are required to take certain responsibilities.
Team: Southern Staying