South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African
It is marked by numerous distinct ecosystems, inland safari destination,
parks populated by big game, white sand beaches, lush winelands, craggy cliffs,
forests, lagoons, stunning mountain ranges, historic sites, pubs, restaurants,
craft shops and many more!
Spread your wings and discover our beautiful country and ... wait for it ... yes! Stay in our most affordable holiday homes. Overnight stays, long vacations, single or families come and enjoy our beautiful vacation homes!
Some Recommended Things to Do
* Cape Town
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Table Mountain Hikes
Table Mountain National Park
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
* Western Cape Winelands & Routes
* The Garden Route (Eastern & Western Cape)
* Cango Caves (Oudtshoorn (Western Cape)
* Ostrich Farms (Oudtshoorn (Western Cape)
* Pretoria (Gauteng)
* The Kruger Park (Mpumalanga & Limpopo)
* Durban beachfront (KwaZulu-Natal)
* Drakensberg Park (KwaZulu-Natal)
* KwaZulu-Natal Game Parks (KwaZulu-Natal)
* Soweto (Johannesburg - Gauteng)
* Gold Reef City (Johannesburg)
* Sun City Resort (North West)
* Blyde River Canyon (Mpumalanga)
* Pilgrim's Rest (Mpumalanga)
* Private Game Reserves in Mpumalanga and Limpopo.
World Heritage Sites
A complex series ofcaves where Mrs Ples, the skull of a 2 million year old female, was found.
A very specialslice of Africa, offering ecotourists some of the most diverse wildlife and outdoorexperiences imaginable.
A mystical place where Nelson Mandela spent 27 years of his life in exile
The 243 000ha Park is a world of gigantic peaks, butresses and large open spaces.
South Africa's first kingdom lasting for 400 years before it was abandoned in the 14th century.
The Cape Floral Region takes up only 0.04% of the world's land area, yet contains an astonishing 3% percent of its plant species.
Some 2-billion years ago a meteorite 10 kilometres in diameter hit the earth about 100km southwest of Johannesburg, creating an enormous impact crater.
#Richtersveld Cultural and Botanical Landscape
Covers 160 000 hectares of dramatic mountainous desert in the north-west part of South Africa.
Favourite Nature Reserves
* Tsitsikamma National Park - region of startling beauty along South Africa's southern coastline, with the National Park encompassing its spectacular expanse.
* Cederberg Wilderness Area - Wolfberg Arch, the Cracks, the Maltese Cross and the gnarled gargoyles and stacked blocks of sculpted sandstone
* De Hoop Nature Reserve - with various beautiful mountain bike trails, fynbos and wildlife
* Wilderness National Park - a charming world of lakes, rivers, fens, estuaries and beaches against a backdrop of lush forest and lofty mountains.
* Witsand Nature Reserve - in the Kalahari, a 2500 ha island of dazzling white sand encircled by the sea of conventional Kalahari red sand.
* West Coast National Park - the focal point of this Park is the Langebaan Lagoon, with miles of pristine golden beaches stretching into the early morning mist and brooding salt marshes.
* Augrabies Falls National Park - situated about 120 km west of Upington on the Orange River.
Popular Self-drive Destinations
Travelling through the Klein (Little) Karoo the visitor passes through fruit growing, wine producing and ostrich farming towns
The Rainbow Route in Kwazulu Natal and Mpumalanga traces history and culture and is for those with a deep love and respect for nature.
#MpumalangaEscarpment And #Lowveld
Land of the 'Big Five', with the Kruger National Park as the best known, but also hiking, eco-safaris, arts & crafts, ethnic villages and wonders of nature.
One of the last unspoilt corners of Africa - unhurried, contented and timeless, within the splendour of Africa's wildlife and conservation areas.