3 Star Rated Guesthouse
In the beautiful and peaceful area of Helderberg, in Somerset West.
We have 10 rooms that varies from classic, Luxury and Family room types.
This is the original buildings in the Somerset West area, with the main Casa Sereno house being built in 1923.
Privacy is the greatest luxury at this beautiful Guest House for the discerning guest who values great comfort and out-standing hospitality.
We caters for individual travellers, families with children and pets.
Our price includes a wonderful breakfast and all levies.
All guests have access to our breakfast room and our lounge with a cozy fireplace (in winter).
For guests who require the features of a modern world we have a Wireless LAN hotspot free of charge.
Things to do:
* Wine tastings on several wine routes
* A visit to Cape Town, e.g. Alfred & Victoria Waterfront and Table Mountain
* Hiking trips and walks, guided round trips, bike and mountain bike tours
* Trout fishing
* Endless beaches
* City and museum tours
* Abseiling and bungee jumping
* Whale watching
* Theatre shows
* Craft markets
* Or start here on your trip along the Garden Route.