We have a game lodge situated in Marloth Park, South Africa situated on the southern boundary of the Kruger National Park.
Overlooking the Leeuspruit Nature Reserve. The Lodge is self-catering, although kosher meals can be organised, offering a unique bush experience with all the luxuries you would expect from a 5-star resort.
It also caters for the Orthodox jewish market by offering the use of Kosher cutlery and utensils which needs to be pre-arranged for religious Orthodox jewish Guests. We can also organise kosher safaris into the Kruger Park.
There are two cupboards, one for meat and the other for milk, consisting of glass plates, glasses and bowls, as well as pots and pans, marked meat and milk. We also offer a kosher braai/barbeque grid and tongs.
Leeuspruit Nature Reserve is next to Marloth Park which boasts four of the five big game apart from elephant. With the dangerous game restricted in Marloth Park, you can take a walk along the river or a mountain bike ride on one of the many dirt roads.
Situated between Malelane and Komatiepoort, there are two entrance gates that can be accessed into the Kruger National Park, Crocodile bridge gate which is 9 kilometers away and Malelane gate which is 35 kilometers away.
Clients can book accomodation, kosher safaris, kosher meals, etc through your website and you take a fee for every confirmed booking and once the client pays you, you then transfer the balance of their payment to us.
About The Lodge:
• The entire Lodge is rented out at a rate per night and includes all facilities, excluding Game drives.
• Bookings are essential as the unit is booked up in advance.
• We offer Kosher cutlery and utensils to be per-arranged for religious orthodox Jewish Guests.
• The unit is serviced in the mornings between 7am and 9am where dishes will be washed and beds made.
• The lodge can accommodate up to 12 people.
• There are 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
• A large patio and braai area with a small splash pool.
• The wild game feed in the late afternoon and this makes for a pleasant wind down relaxing on the patio.
Full payment is needed before we can confirm your booking.
No Walk-ins accepted.
Once payment is received, you will need to initial each page and sign the Marloth T&C's as per Marloth Park Rules.