Mossel Bay Guest House that offers visitors to the Garden Route luxury accommodation on a country retreat abound with nature. Situated high on a Fynbos clad hill, this stunning Mossel Bay guest house allows you to relax and get away from the bustle of Mossel Bay.
There are 4 different room types:
* Standard Rooms:
Overlooks the Protea garden at the rear of the guesthouse. The room also boasts a full en suite, built-in cupboards, mini bar and large flat-screen TV with Dstv.
* Luxury Rooms:
Our two luxury rooms offer guests a spectacular view over Mossel Bay and the coastline, a full en suite bathroom, built-in cupboards, an in room mini bar and a large flat screen TV with Dstv.
* Deluxe Rooms:
Our deluxe rooms offer spacious retreats for guests overlooking Mossel Bay and the coastline. Each room offers a king-sized bed, separate seating area, walk in cupboards, full en suite, a mini bar and large flat-screen TV with Dstv.
Spacious room and perfect for a travelling family. The room sleeps five, and offers additional family amenities such as a large flatscreen TV, DVD player and a full en suite.
Here are a few of the local highlights for children to enjoy:
* Blasters is the towns best know childrens adventure complex. A large indoor jungle gym keeps kids entertained for hours. Parents can pass the time at the restaurant overlooking the play areas.
* The choo-choo runs during the summer months. The unique trains runs hourly between Hartenbos, Diaz and Santos. Is a great fun ride for children.
* Mossel Bays only Movie theatre closed down five years ago. However, at the Garden Route Mall (20minute drive) is a wonderful complex with all the latest children and family releases
* The shark lab is a small shark aquarium run by local conservationist Alan Jardine. his passion for sharks and fish is evident. Despite the aquarium been small, it is an entertaining visit for children
* Mossel Bay petting park is a free park that hosts a variety if animals to view. The park features numerous species of birds, tortoises, donkeys, goats and fun animals that children enjoy. Fell free to offer a donation when you leave
* Without a doubt, Santos Beach is the safest, most family friendly beach in Mossel Bay. Having a north facing beachfront, the beach is sheltered from a majority of swells, offering perfect swimming conditions for adults and children
* The Diaz waterpark is located within the Dias complex. It hosts a great series of waterslides for children and adults alike. Also present is a warm indoor pool with smaller slides for young children. A small mini putt green is been refurbished.
* Fanta Sea is a small complex of children’s activities located at Mossel Bay’s point. Fanta Sea offers trampolines, a playground, mini-putt and a skateboard park.
* The Hartenbos complex is full of activities for children including the water-worm, a seasonal fun park, warm pools and much more. Is currently undergoing re-development to become bigger and better.
- Complimentary WiFi [We are paperless]
FOR YOUR COMFORT:
- Braai lapa
- Laundry / valet services
- Three lounges
- Luggage hold
- Multi-lingual staff (English, Afrikaans, X’hosa)
- In-room safes
- Flatscreen TV’s
- Off-street parking
FOR YOUR RECREATION:
- Pool table
- xbox 360
- Nearby beaches
- Snorkeling & SCUBA diving
- Guided horse rides
- Guided Horse Rides
Make sure you get the most out of your visit to Mossel Bay by enjoying all the activities and adventures our little stretch of coast has to offer:
* Dias Museum
* Ski Diving
* Game Safari
* Whale Watching
* Shark Cage Diving