Very comfortable self catering cottage next to the pool. Own entrance and fireplace for braai while watching kids in the pool.
Jeffreys Bay is world famous for the perfect waves and surfing.
It is a very popular coastal town for holiday and surfing in South Africa.
Whales and dolphins are often seen in the bay and surfers travel from all over the world to surf the long waves of Jeffrey's Bay.
The beach and famous surfing area known as Surfers Point and Super-tubes is a two minute walk from the cottage.
The cottage is located in a small and secure complex overlooking the ocean and close to surfers point, shop and restaurants.There is an outdoor pool next to the cottage and the younger guests may also enjoy the baby pool.
* The cottage consists of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
* There is a double bed in the main bedroom, two single beds in the second bedroom and a double bed in the cove adjacent to the living area.
* Linen and towels are provided.
* The kitchen is well equipped and contains a fridge / freezer, a conventional stove and oven, a microwave oven, kettle and a coffee machine.
* The lockup garage further provides to the safety and security of guests.
Jeffreysbay is within easy distance of Addo National Park, Shamwari Game Reserve and the delights of the Garden Route Zip liners and bungy jumping at the Bloukrans bridge, the world's highest commercial bridge bungy at 216 meters above the Bloukrans river.