A Large and Comfortable Family Big Bay Beach House in Port Shepstone.
Situated just a few metres from the beach. There are 6 rooms in the house and can sleep a total of 12 guests. The house is Fully furnished with fans.
* 2 rooms have queen-size beds;
* 2 rooms have twin 3-quarter beds;
* 2 rooms are ideal for children;
* 1 room is furnished with a single and a bunk bed, and the other, with 2 single beds.
The rooms share the use of 2 bathrooms, which consist of showers and baths. Their is also a guest lavatory. An open-air shower is also available.
Please bring your own bath and beach towels.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a freezer, a stove, a microwave, cutlery and crockery, as well as 2 fridges. The house also has a scullery and laundry facilities are available for long stays.
Relax in the lounge with a TV as well as a DVD player.
A gas braai on the terrace leads to the swimming pool and garden area with the boma fire area located just a few feet from the beach.
For shorter stays, a charge is applicable for laundry services.
Parking is available on site and the house can be serviced daily at an additional cost per day.
An alarm system is linked to a 24-hour armed response security company.
* Weekends are charged at R2900 per night,
* Minimum 10 nights stay over school holidays,
* R180 daily cleaning charge optional,
* DSTV at R150 per day is optional,
* Pets by Arrangement Only,
* No smoking allowed in-doors,
* Check-in from 14h00 and Check-out at 10h00am