Holiday Room for 2 perfect for couples while visiting Grahamstown.
Grahamstown is a town of about 70,000 people in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. It is situated about 110 kilometres northeast of Port Elizabeth and 130 kilometres southwest of East London.
This lovely quiet comfortable self catering accommodation is a great way to relax while staying over in the beautiful city of Grahamstown.
The accommodation has a private entrance and you can enjoy the garden views.
A flat-screen TV with DStv Easy View is available.
Please note that there is no kitchen.
Their is a kettle for tea/coffee.
Guests may also enjoy the free WiFi.
Main attractions in Grahamstown:
* Albany Museum-Fort Selwyn
* Nature & Wildlife Tours
* Thomas Baines Nature Reserve
* 1820 Settlers National Monument
* Kwantu Elephant Sanctuary
* St Patrick's Catholic Church
* Cathedral of St Michael and St George
* Observatory Museum
* National English Literary Museum
* Oldest letterbox in South Africa
* Albany Museum-Provost Prison
Just to name a few.