Ikaia River Lodge is a fisherman and nature lover's paradise, where you can relax near Keimoes - the jewel of the Northern Cape.The establishment is situated a comfortable 40 km from Upington, on the main road between Keimoes and Cape Town.
It is conveniently located close to the national route to Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Augrabies Falls National Park, Riemvasmaak, Namaqualand, Upington, Namibia, Kenhardt, Johannesburg, and Bloemfontein.
The environment is arid, but due to irrigation from the Gariep River, the town is very green. Animals like Springbok, Giant King-fisher, Fish Eagle, Wild duck, Heron and a lot more can be seen here as well as fly-fishing and squash can also be done on-site. The area has many things to offer.
* Accommodation comprises of en-suite units, self-catering chalets and camping sites and offers a cosy and intimate setting for weddings of up to 100 guests.
* There are 13 units in total.
* Each unit is equipped with a kitchenette and barbecue/braai facilities.
* All units are equipped with air-conditioners and are designed with style and elegance.
* We also have an on-site restaurant called the River Café, where you can enjoy an à la carte menu.
* R80 extra for breakfast buffet, other meals in restaurant with a la carte menu.
Rooms are equipped with:
Mini kitchenette with coffee & tea
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Tours and transfers
Our River Lodge strives to make all their guests feel welcome and at home.