The Boardwalk is a modern complex, just 100 metres from the beach, which sleeps six people.This fully tiled unit consists of a self-catering kitchen, flowing into a spacious open plan dining and lounge area, with a perfect view of the beach and bay almost on your doorstep. The relaxing lounge area comes complete with TV and DSTV. (An additional fee will be charged for DSTV per day should you wish to watch DSTV)
The kitchen is equipped with fridge/freezer, hob and oven, microwave and dishwasher to make your stay ultra comfortable.
The Boardwalk flat has one main double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, where the same spectacular beach view is available. Two additional rooms each with two single beds share a second bathroom.
* Bed linen and bath towels are provided, but guests are requested to provide their own beach towels.
* A lock up garage ensures the safety of your vehicle.
* No smoking is permitted and unfortunately no pets are allowed.
Local facilities and things to do:* A wooden boardwalk links the complex to a restaurant merely 100 meters away, as well as to the pristine, sandy beach and harbour.
* Purchase the catch of the day from the local fishermen at the harbour, or try your hand at catching your own.
* Fresh seafood is a specialty of the harbour restaurant.
* Whale watching between the months of June and December hails as one of the main attractions of this area. View whales, and occasionally dolphins and seals from the beach or join one of the available charters.
* Nearby Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa, is where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet.
* Visit the red-and-white lighthouse at Cape Agulhas, one of the oldest working lighthouses in South Africa. Built in 1848, it is now a National Monument.
* A range of others, offering a variety of local specialties are within walking distance.
Restaurants are abundant, with two merely 200 meters from The Boardwalk.
Local shopping facilities are also located within walking distance.