Kokanje means "Lui Lekker land" and is a lovely double-storey self-catering beach house.
With spectacular sea views and only about 200m walking distance to the sea and popular rock and surf angling area.
This fabulous holiday house for a large family and can sleep 8 or more people.
Has a comfortable lounge area with sliding doors that opens out onto a large balcony where you can relax around a large table and enjoy the beautiful uninterrupted sea view and watch the fishing boats pass by on their way to the harbour that is close by and walking distance from house.
* The lounge has an indoor braai, and a large TV, full DSTV and Radio/DVD player.
* Free Wi-Fi is also available to all the guests.
* The large open plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a dishwasher.
* The main bedroom, also with a sea view, opens with sliding doors on a balcony. The bedroom has a double bed and en-suite.
A Wooden staircase takes you to the downstairs area.
Has three more bedrooms, two with double beds and one with two single beds.
All the bedrooms open with sliding doors onto a patio.
The downstairs bedrooms share a full bathroom.
Here you will also find a small kitchenette with microwave, kettle and fridge/freezer.
From the downstairs area there is a door leading into a large garage.
Here are two more double bunk beds to host extra children.
* You can also enjoy the table tennis and dartboard in this area.
* At the back of the house is also a picnic bench and a portable braai.
* You will also find a fish cleaning table.
* There is a small outside room with the washing machine and an extra toilet.
* All the bedrooms sliding doors have security gates.
* There is secure parking available on the premises.
* Not pet-friendly.
Things to do:
* Hiking Trails
* Beach Fun
* Boat Trips
* 4 x 4 routes
* Mountain Biking
* Wine Tasting
* Curio Shops
* Children Play World
Please note: The property is shared with a smaller cottage, but they are about 40 metres apart of each other with different entrances.